ברירת מחדל תגובה להודעה: מצע של סיכם בשילוב שרימפסים

טוב אז לאחר מספר שכנועים ולקיחת יוזמה,
החלטתי לא להתעצל ופשוט לכתוב מכתב לחברה,
לקח לי משהו כמו 40 דקות בערך לסגנן להם מכתב ראוי
בכדי שיבינו אותי מספיק טוב והתשובות שלהם יענו בהתאם,
להלן המכתב שכתבתי:
hello

i have a 320L of aqua plant

right now i'm using Standard Quartz substrate, the aquarium is runing for over 2 years with plnats, fish and shrimps - only neo-caredina

today i want to replace the old substrate quartz to substrate flourite red - the standard flurite is no longer Available in our shops, and i want to ask u if all metals in the substrate won't kill my shrimps?

i don't want to make cycle all over again, i do have 2 Filtration of 3000 L/H

and using inside them matrix and i'll save more water than i can (like 150L) to save the cycle.

but i want to b sure that i wan't kill my shrimps when using flourite-red for the Health of the plants.

second question:

what do u offer me to use:

flourite-red of flourite-dark?

supposing that i've breeder shrimps.

Sincerely,

itsik v
זאת התשובה שקיבלתי מהם היום:
Hello Itsik,

Thank you for contacting us. All of our substrates, including Flourite Red, are safe for shrimp and other invertebrates. If you have a well established biological filter (and it sounds like you do) changing our your substrate will not cause your tank to re-cycle.

All of our Flourite substrates are great and your plants and shrimp. We suggest you choose based on what you like better aesthetically. Some people here like the Flourite Dark because there is a nice contrast with the green plants. I hope this information helps!

שמחתי לקבל את תשובתם בנושא ועוד יותר שמחתי שהיא חיובית,
עכשיו אני צריך לתכנן היטב את הפרויקט הזה כי הוא הולך להיות ארוך במיוחד