הסמל האישי שלmamalawi

תאריך הצטרפות: 18/09/03
מיקום: סדום ועמורה (לסירוגין)
הודעות: 3,886
הודו לך על 0 הודעות 0 פעמים
ברירת מחדל

הבטחתי ולכן אקיים.
הנה האמת מאחורי התווית של AQUA+.
החומר הפעיל הוא אגב tetrasodium EDTA בריכוז 0.74%.
הציטוט לקוח מאתר האינטרנט של HAGEN עצמה, ממדור השאלות הנפוצות, הדגשתי את החומר שיעניין אותכם:

ציטוט:
Why should I switch to Aqua~Plus?

Problem = I have 32 tanks of show guppies and change 20% of the water weekly. I am using water adjusted for temperature right from the tap. Currently I add a little dechlorinator and also some stress coat. I was wondering if your product, Aqua~Plus, would be better for this application.
Size = all 10 gallon
Age = varies
Type = Shwo Guppies
Number = about 16 per tank
Change = weekly
Percent = 20%
Primary = Box filter with floss only.

It is always a value decision between moving from a historical product to a newer (and in my opinion, better) product. I can only offer a few points that you might want to consider, rather than a heavy sell on the product.

The product gets rid of chlorine (and chloramine) as a function of its purpose. It will not remove ammonia as part of the operation, but then, neither does Stress Coat. There is no real difference here, since you simply cannot remove more than 100% of the compound.

AquaPlus does exactly the same job on coating the fish with an artificial slime coat as Stress Coat. This is not the same substance as what Stress Coat seems to suggest with its "patented" aloe vera, this is not what does the coating. Aloe Vera is simply there (as far as we can tell) since it is a popular human additive with some soothing health possibilities, but we have not seen any real benefits from this compound for fish.

AquaPlus has been carefully formulated to do exactly what it claims, it is a water conditioner better than others because it does the rest of the jobs as well. It neutralizes toxic metal ions that otherwise can enter the tissues of fish and cause problems. Some other conditioners do that as well, but none actually took the extra step and formulated a homeopathic additive that actually (and visibly) drops the stress level of fish without drugs. Much like a relaxant tea, P.H.E. calms fish and relieves stress during the water change process, making it less trying on fish and allowing them to sail through the changes occurring easily.

Hope this gives you a bit of an idea of what the differences are, you don't need two products - a chlorine remover and a water conditioner, AquaPlus does those jobs superbly.

כלומר החומר אינו פועל נגד האמוניה המשתחררת מהכלוראמין. נציג האגן מציין שגם סטרס קואט לא עושה זאת (מה שנכון). ועל זה נאמר "צרת רבים נחמת...".

"אם אלוהים לא רוצה שנאכל בעלי חיים, למה הוא יצר אותם מבשר?" (הומר סימפסון, פילוסוף וחובב בירה)
mamalawi לא מחובר   הגב עם ציטוט